Fri is a UX and Visual Designer—he builds useful products and services using common sense and user centric approach for private businesses, NGOs, and the government.
Fri is currently working as UX UI Designer for HappyFresh and writes about user experience, design, and startups at http://frirasyidi.com.
Prior to UX design, Fri worked as a visual design freelancer working mainly in hand illustration, pitch decks, and branding.
Aside from being a designer, Fri also have two years of experience being a business and community manager as the Chief of the first coworking space in Jakarta.
Fri do cycling, hiking, and diving for fun!
- UX UI Designer for HappyFresh,
- UX Consultant for Satgas P2EBT of Kementerian ESDM,
- Mentor and Organizer for Lean Startup Machine Jakarta,
- UX UI Designer for Indonesia Untuk Dunia,
- UX, Content Manager, and Web Localization Expert for World Resources Institute,
- PDF Accessibility Expert for OVAE Online Courses Design Evaluation and Repair of American Institutes for Research,
- Chief of Comma Coworking Space,
- Freelance Designer,
- Business Management Undergraduate at SBM-ITB,