I am Fri; designer with well-designed name to remember.
As a product designer, I use common sense and user centric approach to design products and services that are useful and valuable for people like you, me, and everyone else.
With 5 years of experience in digital design and business understanding from my business management undergraduate study, I’ve helped private businesses, NGOs, and the government to design their products.
I am currently working as UX UI Designer and Acting Product Manager of Growth team for HappyFresh. I also writes about user experience, design, and startups at http://frirasyidi.com.
Aside of my career as a designer, I have two years of experience in connecting people and sparks collaboration from being a business and community manager as the Chief of the first coworking space in Jakarta.
I also cycle, hike, and dive for fun! :-)
- Growth Product Manager for HappyFresh,
- UX UI Designer for HappyFresh,
- UX Consultant for Satgas P2EBT of Kementerian ESDM,
- Mentor and Organizer for Lean Startup Machine Jakarta,
- UX UI Designer for Indonesia Untuk Dunia,
- UX, Content Manager, and Web Localization Expert for World Resources Institute,
- PDF Accessibility Expert for OVAE Online Courses Design Evaluation and Repair of American Institutes for Research,
- Chief of Comma Coworking Space,
- Freelance Designer,
- Business Management Undergraduate at SBM-ITB,